Thursday, March 10, 2011

Lifeless.

I would straightforwardly say that I have lost all my energy and motivation to write a blog... just as I lost a very important person in my life.

I am expected to post the most lonely post the next few days, and I don't know if there is ever someone who would care reading this blog. I feel like I am going to truly abandon this writing hub, the CupAvenue, that has always become my avenue to expose my feelings (other than self-talk).

My life seems to stand hopeless. If you go to archives, and see the posts dated August or November, you would see a man of thrill, love, and excitement.


I lost all of them recently.

I have lost all hope in my search for true love. I thought my life has been secured to a person I have loved like no other. I grieved, and that's basically why I was not able to post a blog for awhile. Now that I am a little relieved, I am assured I could somehow post a content to this disregarded blog.

Just like my previous post, I still keep asking, "Where will I start?". I never know how, when, and where. It's all vague here. I am alone.

Yes, the answer lies in there - I should start from myself. It is where I know I can be happy, and i know i can be more than contented.

Who is the one for me? I never know. Whoever you are, please come soon... or please, be back soon.

3 comments:

  1. have u seen One More Chance? Bea-John Lloyd?

    "kaya baka tayo iniiwan ng mga taong mahal natin kasi baka may mga bagong darating na mas mamahalin tayo ung taong hindi tayo sasaktan at papaasahin at magtatama ng lahat ng mali sa buhay natin"

    Kapit lang... we'll get there someday :)
    -ellay-
    http://xxchapter2008.blogspot.com/2011/02/i-remembered-reading-something-on.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for joining the drinking. I can't imagine someone read my blog after having posted this earlier pa lang..

    Yes, I will put that in mind. Thank u.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi :) how's life? is it better now? :) -ellay-

    ReplyDelete