Tuesday, September 1, 2009

This could mean "Finally Happy"

Every post in this blog site is a cup. And before I start off my rants in this cup, I would like to tell the whole World Wide Web that I noticed an injustice in this page of the web: I noticed that the entries I posted here in CupAvenue have no dates - and I resent and protest against blogger templates for that. Anyhow, I would like to tell you guys that the dates between the previous post (entitled "One Down") and this recent post you are reading now is virtually close. The previous post "One Down" is supposedly dated August 25, while this one is dated September 2 - that's about a week after.

By the end of this entry you will notice an obvious difference seen between two posts. Both are in the opposite extremes. The post below is obviously a post of my typical rant - Sadness, Sadness, Sadness - since blogging has, for all these years, my avenue to express anguish, yet has also become my refuge.

And that's what I did last week. I blogged my sadness out. And just so you know, I drifted in utmost pain. I found no peace. I see hatred more than love, and I felt more than just depressed. It was a depression that almost shook my life, and in our last weeks together i knew that i was treading on a road of uncertainty and distrust. I was treading on a road of failed expectations and endless exasperation and bitterness. And all these happened just weeks ago.

This post, in the other side of the spectrum, is an expression of, not just freedom, but happiness and full delight. Now i felt like taking that 360-degree turn. And this blog will serve a creamer and sugar to the bitter ingredients inside the cup of my present life.

Yes, I am happy. And you shouldn't be shocked if I tell you that someone makes me so happy. Yes, I know you guys will think that I am taking relationships as that of dress rehearsals, or one-night love affairs, or short-term gamitan. But may you not think that way... Ayaw pod! I should tell the whole world that I am in love with someone I have long been looking for, someone so different.

I don't expect much from this person, but as of this time, I can clearly see not just the sincerity that we have for each other, but the many commonalities we figured out of our selves as we conversed. Right now, we both know that we have found the missing piece of our lives. We both know that our attitudes and values, personality and character, even interests and skills are in one container - and this happened to me for the first time. We are partners, and i love thinking of the fact that we are not just partners in the edge of its name, but partners in its real essence. And this fact breeds a feeling of assurance to me. Though I acknowledge the fact that I never know what lies ahead.

I never know what happens next, more so about what might be the next bitter posts after this. It could be "One Down, Part two" and I'm afraid I might be posting the same title to it's Part 20 after a year. I might blog again and say that i have proven again that I am such a failure. But i never care. As long as i continually, by faith and love, take this challenge with the one I love. And now, I feel the sense of security for the first time.

I never felt this thankful and it feels like a miracle is happening to me. It's a miracle. But now I'm thinking, could a miracle happen to my blogger template posts' date dysfunction? Grrrr. That could be my next bitter post. =)

4 comments:

  1. One important reminder:

    Don't say those words when you are still in the cloud nine. You might end up taking it back later.

    *Peace BBG!* Hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree. Agree.
    uhm...you can add the date by placing it the right codes in the HTML.=D

    and its nice to know your happy. I just hope this lasts.=D

    ReplyDelete
  3. "someone different"

    Uhm, how different?

    Hehe, I agree with Bong..but then indulge with that feeling while it last.. Just seixe every mmoment of your life..

    Ang buhay parang kape, depende sa timpla, may mapait may matamis..(wink)

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete