Wednesday, April 13, 2011

You make me.

It's the 13th day of April and this day is doubly special because this is my very first post from my new Sony VAIO laptop. The wait is indeed over. Before you read further I'd like to let you know that this is another similar post to the many posts I have posted in this blogpage.(hahaha)..

What makes it similar? Just like before, I'll talk of love once again. But what's the difference? There will be no pain. As I posted previously, I have learned from the debacles of life and in fact, I blogged the lines: "It was a good riddance, indeed." I have considered previous experiences as good riddance for the fact that the commencement of the right person won't happen if some things won't come to an end.

After all those seemingly exhausting years of relationships, I know that God has planned for me a big break. And this time, I know is the right time. Someone came. Again. And for several blog readers, more so to my former publication mates, they might just react "Na pod?" (Again?) This is because they knew that my struggle for a lasting relationship started since time immemorial. Many times, they've seen me fall down and crushed. They saw the other extreme even. They saw me at the summit of my confidence to one relationship. But things have failed, and starting anew should come into place.

It won't matter for me how hard its going to be, i decided to risk it rather than repelling to the possibilities of meeting the right person. I need to pass that tunnel of pain to arrive to the right destination -- the destination that leads me to the right person. Right now, I have never been confident to someone than this.

I know the right person has come, and this blog may be just the same as before, and everyone expects this happiness to still fail. But I there's something I cannot describe through words about our companionship with this new one. It makes me feel as if God has given me the right timing this time -- where my heart is strong, where my experiences reached its full bloom. It's going to be redundant to say "We connect," because I know I have killed that word too much.I'd rather say, I can't explain... because that is what I truly feel, indeed.

There are several reasons to trust this new one. Several reasons to love and several reasons to be happy. Coz I know that this time -- the time has come. For you -- and you know who you are since you frequent my blog everytime there's a new post -- let me tell you this:

YOU. MAKE. ME. This is our time.

No comments:

Post a Comment