Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Excitements in full swing.

I haven't been this excited ever, I don't know why. The past days have proven that I am such a shithead - i can't help myself. There literally are a bunch of reasons to be excited about this November and December. There's the Christmas, my mother's birthday, my special one's birthday, The State University Founder's Day and my hosting stint(s) that time, and a lot more.

But i won't mention all of those here in this post. But enlisted herein are just some of the excitements that break me down right now.

FIRST STOP: Well if you ask every Dumagueteno what's something exciting in town, there is but only two words: Robinsons Dumaguete. Here's a latest photo posted in the internet:


The mall is slated to open on Monday, November 23, brushing elbows with the Dumaguete Fiesta celebration on the 25th (If i'm not mistaken). This mall is said to be "the first full-service shopping mall in the province of Negros Oriental," according to Robinsons manager, and is said to give Dumaguetenos a different and new "night life.... and a world-class shopping experience."

Oooh, so interesting. Robinsons Dumaguete will also have more surprises in store such as a pleasant-looking al fresco, located at the back portion of the mall. =)


SECOND STOP: After several months of planning and brainstorming, we finally laid everything down to its finality - the finality of one of my several dreams in my life -- being an events manager.

Together with Foundation University Hospitality Management adviser, Christine (my sister) and her two other comrades from her field; Alton Jave Tenorio, Killerbee jock and Weekly Sillimanian News editor and events host, the most ambitious undertaking i ever had in my life has come: The EVENTS Dumaguete!

For Events and hosting services, contact 0939-185-3844.



1 comment: