Monday, October 12, 2009

A mix of everything.

Dear Diary,

It's October 13.
and I've got a lot of rants today, diary. Not only because I felt dismayed of the final examinations going on, but because i haven't actually written much to you lately.

Today, I memorized a 100-page photocopy for an examination in International Marketing, only to realize that only a page of it came out. And yes again diary, i missed that only page. Fortunately dairy, i flunked together with most of them, and we are getting ready for a so-called Martial Law 2010. Isn't that cool?

But now that it has ended, diary, I felt a perfect mixture of everything under the sun: pressure, stirring emotions, worries, failures, successes, excitement, itching knees, flattery, love, missing feelings, and all that. This, however, resulted into a myriad of puzzle to me today.

Yes. diary. I am puzzled. I am so puzzled how responsibilities crash this week, and i am even puzzled how, amid my busyness, i was able to handle the pressures so far, that i still have time at this point to write for you.

I also am puzzled, diary, why i felt so in love despite arguments and heated conversations that have taken place the past weeks. Yes, diary. It felt so draining that i know i have to consume all the energies of the world to compensate. I think there's a need to never believe in quarrels anymore. They all end up in "sorrys", diary. And hugs too!

I am also puzzled, diary, why my bestfriend felt so confused when in fact, there's no big heck with choosing between a handsome guy and an appealing guy. She's got a long, long hair, diary... i hope she could still walk without stepping on it. She will also pose for our university magazine on Saturday. What a disaster!

I am also puzzled diary, why some beasts could be so different. You know, they become so desperate of getting a month-long debt to the extent of texting my Mamah and Ate one Friday night. Oh, how i felt so embarrassed, diary. I never want to feel that way again. Thank God I've paid it and may that shut the beast's dirty mouth now.

Now i guess i have to constantly update you. I felt a little lighter now... I think i will no longer be puzzled by the end of this week. I will soon be seeing two-point-zero scores to my grade sheets, and that will all be fine. The Martial Law 2010? I leave them all to God Almighty, dairy. 'Till next time.


Puzzlingly yours,
Joel

3 comments:

  1. I am puzzled too? wait, what's that martial law 2010?

    have a great day buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mag-mamartial Law ang teacher namin sa Klase... hehehehe....

    ReplyDelete