Friday, April 20, 2012

My prediction to the Unpredictable American Idol

Today marks the elimination of the 5th guy in a finalists' circle of 13 in American Idol. That is, Colton Dixon. That's how crazy I am for American Idol, and its contestant, and its host, and its production. Everything I've been following like how shadow does day by day.

And I just love how predictable it is, most especially at this point and the previous weeks -- where BB Chez, as she calls herself, our Filipino-American singing icon on American Idol was put to the bottom of the bottoms, and finally, the precisely charismatic-to-teenagers Colton Dixon, eliminated tonight. We thought teenagers have the biggest voice as based on history of AI, but not this time. They seem to love the old-styled Joshua Ledet, and the stylish petite country singer Skylar Laine. So unpredictable, indeed, when you thought that the charismatic guys can win a landslide.


Amid unpredictability, I will still enlist my predictions here: That Jessica Sanchez will lose her spot in Top 3, that Joshua Ledet will wave goodbye before Jessica, and Hollie will leave very soon (like next week). So where then will Elise go? She'll follow Hollie. Then on top 2 will vie Skylar and Philip -- as I guess Americans still cling on their great grand Country Songs (a proof we could date back since last season where country singers faced-off - Lauren Alaina and Scotty Mccreery on top 2 last season) and a charismatic guy should always be in the top 2, as  history suggests. Since AI closed doors to our favorite Colton, then there's only one guy left (actually, one straight guy remains and I predict the other one will eventually go out his shell as an un-straight guy).

That's my prediction though my heart strongly suggests Jessica and Joshua should fight on final stage's stage.

But not all of those voters have the ear for music (so unfortunate), so unfortunately, we will have to live with the fact that the best will create records and not create a memory in top 2.

That ends it. I still and will love Jessica despite that. =)



No comments:

Post a Comment